When: Tuesday, March 12 2019
What Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEDT
Where: Online - join via your computer!
Your Host: Margaret Wood
ATMS Accredited member - $49.50
Non ATMS Practitioner - $59.50
ATMS Student member - $35
Non ATMS Student - $49.50
• Development of clear guidelines for potency selection and dosage
• Examination of a short Materia Medica with specific focus on acute gastro-intestinal conditions and their treatment homeopathically
• Explanation of homeopathic remedy relationships and how important this is in the selection of the appropriate remedy
• Exploration of how the client’s dietary desires and aversions are key indicators of the state of the inner being and how to use this knowledge to better assist your client to find the appropriate nutritional pathway forwards
• Listing of references and suggestions for further reading
Margaret also has a Masters in Gestalt Therapy and combines this and a number of other skills in her naturopathic/homoeopathic practice.